10. You have an automatic excuse to get out of social gatherings that you really didn't want to attend anyway.
9. Sometimes I look so haggard, I get a senior citizen discount.
8. The time I've spent reading labels automatically qualifies me for a food science degree.
7. Get to save time by speaking exclusively in acronyms, like ABA, GFCF, IEP, SCD, DAN, RDI...
6. I can't possibly be expected to lose weight or get to the gym with all of the stress I'm under.
5. No need to waste your money on (choose any that apply): GPS, calculators, encyclopedias, alarm clocks, Hooked on Phonics...
4. Get to learn cool new words that you never knew existed in the English language like "perseveration", "echolalia", and "casein".
3. Sometimes I get mistaken for celebrities...like Phil Spector or Nick Nolte.
2. When our kids misbehave in public it's because they have a serious neurological disorder. What's your kid's excuse?
1. Our kids are soooooooo much cuter than those FLTK's (Funny-Looking Typical Kids).