I've been tagged for a meme, and I'm not sure what that is. I should make that my first question. I normally ignore these things, but I've been tagged by the fabulous Dani G in her bomb-diggety blog I'm Just That Way and That's Just Me. Dani and I have agreed that the root of our problems may just be that we always hit the delete button when we receive stuff like this, even though it often says right there in black and white that your life will go to hell in a hand basket if you do.
So let's see if this changes my luck. I'm going to answer her 8 questions, and then come up with 8 more to tag other people with...
1) Last piece of music you bought/downloaded (legally or illegally)?
"Plundered My Soul" by the Rolling Stones from the Exile on Main Street reissue. I'm old.
2) Never go to bed angry? Or too tired for that and we'll deal with it later?
Always go to bed angry. It's really not that bad.
3) Have you turned into your mother yet? Truth.
Yes. We are both balls of stress and laugh at really inappropriate things.
4) If you could go back in time to high school, would you? I would.
No way. But I would like to have my senior year body back.
5) What did you eat for breakfast this morning? I had a bowl of cereal. Two parts Fiber One, one part Cap'n Crunch Crunchberries. So what?
Oatmeal and banana.
6) Do you secretly like the songs in the Backyardigans? Yes you do.
Great Caesar's ghost! I do. Too bad Audrey doesn't.
7) Do you ever lie and say you think your friends kids are cute? What? No, no me neither. Every child is a gift (blah blah blah).
To their face or behind their backs? I make it a policy never to complement people on their neurotypical kids. They already have everything going their way. Just kidding. Sorta.
8) Desert island: husband, best friend, or Edward Cullen? Yeah, me too.
OK, I'm going to tag people, but they totally do not have to do it. Especially since their blogs are a lot nicer than mine and I'm sure that they don't want to be dragged down to my level. I promise that there will not be a pox on your house if you don't:
Funky Mama Bird
I'd like to see my non-blogging friends responses to these too. If you pass this along to 25 other people, something good will not happen to you before the end of the day today. I promise.