I've been tagged for a meme by Heather at Acting Balanced. You know the drill. 8 questions, 8 batshit answers:
1. What was the last book you read? Would you recommend it?
2. How often do you post on your blog? Do you have a schedule?
3. What is your favorite blog topic?
My beautiful, amazing, sweet, gorgeous, funny, lovable little Audrey.
4. What did you have for lunch today?
I haven't had lunch yet today, but yesterday I had what had to be one of the top 5 lunches that I've had all year. Lamb sandwich and eggplant fries on the terrace of the restaurant in the new modern wing of the Art Institute of Chicago with two of the nicer people on the face of the earth, my friends Michelle and Stacy. It was a supremely gorgeous day and we overlooked Millennium Park and had a great view of our beautiful skyline. No pictures of us...I can't seem to master that outstretched-arm-to-take-picture-of-self maneuver.
5. Where do you get your news?
The Chicago Tribune. Local TV news. Audrey's scripts.
6. How do you handle stress?
7. What is your all time favorite movie? Why?