Jillsmo from Yeah. Good Times. has shown just such
JennieB at Anybody Want a Peanut?
Sherri at The Claw
Kathy at Butterfly Moments
Thanks guys! It was also given to me by Big Daddy, but as his stated purpose in giving me said award was to "annoy" me, I don't feel that he deserves my gratitude.
Here are Jill's rules for this meme (apologies for the language...it goes without saying that I do not approve):
1. You must proudly display the absolutely disgusting graphic that I have created for these purposes. It's so bad that not only did I use COMIC SANS, but there's even a little fucking jumping, celebrating kitten down there at the bottom.It's horrifying! But its presence in your award celebration is crucial to the memetastic process we're creating here.
2. You must list 5 things about yourself, and 4 of them must be bold-faced lies. Just make some shit up, we'll never know; one of them has to be true, though. Of course, nobody will ever know the difference, so we're just on the honor system here. I trust you. Except for the 4 that you lied about, you lying bastards!
3. You must pass this award on to 5 bloggers that you either like or don't like or don't really have much of an opinion about. I don't care who you pick, and nobody needs to know why. I mean, you can give a reason if you want, but I don't really care.
4. If you fail to follow any of the above rules, I will fucking hunt your ass down and harass you incessantly until you either block me on Twitter or ban my IP address from visiting your blog. I don't know if you can actually do that last thing, but I will become so annoying to you that you will actually go out and hire an IT professional to train you on how to ban IP addresses just so that I'll leave you alone. I'm serious. I'm going to do these things.
**NEW** 5. This one isn't actually a rule, but once you do the above, please link up to the Memetastic Hop so that I can keep track of where this thing goes.
My 4 lies and 1 truth:
- My poo smells like baking cookies.
- I just grew all my leg hair out and my husband loves it.
- I was raised by a toothless bearded hag.
- I once shot a dresser with a 12 gauge rifle just to watch it die.
- My best childhood friend was a rusty nail.
And the wonderful, beautiful, fabulous, awesome bloggers that I pass this auspicious award on to:
Erica at The Robertson Family
Bethany at And God Laughs
DeeAnn at Snippets 'N Stuff
Laura at Home is Where the Heart Is
JoyMama at Elvis Sightings
Sorry ladies...I mean, you're welcome!