Tuesday was another stellar edition of the Autism WTF radio show! Big Daddy and I had a festive and lively discussion about the children's birthday party circuit. You will not want to miss it!
We've shortened up the program a bit, because we know how busy you all are and how difficult it is to carve out an uninterrupted hour to listen, but mostly because Big Daddy can't make it through a whole hour without having to broadcast part of the show from the crapper.
You can either listen here or by clicking on the big blue BlogTalkRadio player in my sidebar over there ==> and underneath my big fat Amazon widget that is hawking Big Daddy's newly released book (you should buy it!).
Here's a teaser/pop quiz on all of the
- What is the combined total of typical kids' birthday parties that Audrey and Griffin have been invited to? *sniff* *sob*
- How many different types of things can be stuffed and/or clubbed at a children's birthday party?
- How many plugs for his new book (Big Daddy's Tales From the Lighter Side of Raising a Kid With Autism!!!) does Big Daddy find a way to work into the show?
- Which of us managed to work the words "cacophony" and "peccadillo" into the conversation? [Hint: What the hell is wrong with me?]
- What is the origin of kids adding "Cha cha cha!" at the end of every line of "Happy Birthday"? [Actually after researching on Google, I'm not so sure that BD's theory on this is correct.]
- How many times did Big Daddy have to shove his kid's face into birthday cake before he learned to stop smelling them?
We'll be back at you in a couple of week's time with another scintillating cacophony of peccadilloes!