As the show progressed it became more and more obvious that we were perhaps the two least equipped people on the face of the earth to have such a discussion.
For those of you who missed out on the show live, you can listen to the recording just by clicking on the blue BlogTalkRadio player in my sidebar over there on the right ==> and below all the BlogHer junk.
Here are just some of the questions that you will be able to answer after you listen in on the show...or if you've already listened, think of it as a pop quiz to see how much you actually absorbed while you were eating lunch/making dinner/watching something else on TV/cleaning up poop/ignoring your kids/all of the above:
- What is Big Daddy's actual first name? Or at least the first syllable of it? Cuz he pretty much spills it about 8 seconds into the show.
- Under what circumstances, if any, is it appropriate to refer to another person as "it"?
- Is Big Daddy at all interested in anything that goes on in the lives of others ever? *Hint/Spoiler Alert* No.
- Are baby gators being eaten alive tragic or hysterically funny?
- How many pounds would a 270 lb man lose if he vomited for 3 days straight?
- Just what the hell is the name of Jen Troester's blog?
- Which lower body appendage does Big Daddy rarely see, as pointed out by his cardiologist? Extra Credit: Does Big Daddy qualify as morbidly obese or just plain old obese?
- Which awesome bloggers/Tweeps did we name drop and tell their hilarious empathy stories? You will have to listen to find out!